Four Calling Birds...


I am having great fun with the Digital Whispers Ning group. We are doing the 12 days of Christmas. Today was the 4 calling birds. I thought I was running out of idea's as I am new with this digital art. But wit the use of the blue bird given to us by the group and going to the Graphicsfairy who gives images away I was a happy Christmas camper...
I thought this came out very sweet...

We had a great day traveling up to Tacoma on our way to Seattle to do my husbands Victorian Christmas concert. We got to Tacoma WA about 4 pm..went to great retro clothing stores and antiques downtown, ate at cool Irish pub..Paddy Coynes http://www.paddycoynes.net/index.php..
The town was decorated with the City Christmas lights..and all so big town festive!

Well our happy hour food was great by the way.. and then off to the art walk..fun and a visit to Art Museum that closed at 8 pm and was free. They had Japanese Prints, Photo's of Tacoma and an Impressionist show. We saw an amazing show of pastel society artists at a gallery that was part of the art walk..inspired me to do pastels again. Now we are in a hotel room and off to Seattle in the morning..Fun ..Christmas fun!

I have been making digital Christmas art for a cool challenge..no idle hands here...pulling a late night...
http://digitalwhisper.ning.com/

Comments

Popular Posts