Victorian Christmas with John Doan



It's Christmas at my house...I have been making Christmas dolls...3. and a new Christmas Poster for my husbands Concert series we do every year.

By the way John has a most Beautiful Christmas CD all icy crystals and romance... you can listen to a song by clicking here you can also buy it on his store at his web here

"John Doan breathes new life into musty tunes with his pristine, intricate picking, which is laced with the delicacy of a snowflake ... that evokes the nostalgic, mystical side of Christmas and leaves the shopping mall sentimentality behind."
Billboard (May 25, 2006)


I am getting better at Photo shop...says my friend Janne from Norway. (who makes part of her full time artist living off her digital art.)

It is fun to understand it more. I look forward to using it just for fun.
It really all started when I took the lovely on line class.

Digital Collage

I can't recommend it enough. I have a button for the class on the right side of this blog as well.

But...thinking of classes online...it would be fun to take from Janne......

(Hey Janne...why don't you do a online class for Digital Art...!!!) her work is beautiful...and she is so special too!!!
Her digital art is the best and this is only a little of it..go to her wonderful blog...Janne Robberstad "spindelmaker" and giveaways too..how cool is it to get a package from Norway!!!!!

Comments

spindelmaker said…
Thank you so much for your kind compliments, Deirdra! I might have to take some online classes myself, to get my head around how they work. I wouldn´t know where to start trying to make one. But I´ll keep it in mind :-)

Popular Posts